|BNI Yuma Premier Chapter
||Tuesdays at 7:00 a.m.
Hampton Inn 1600 E. 16th Street
|Coffee will be provided
Belonging to BNI is like having dozens of sales people working for you because all of them carry several copies of your business cards around with them. When they meet someone who could use your products or services, they hand out your card and recommend you. It's as simple as that! It's simple because it's based on a proven concept by BNI Founder, Dr Ivan Misner, called "givers gain." If I give you business you'll give me business and we'll both benefit as a result.
How does BNI work?
BNI provides a structured and supportive system of giving and receiving business. It does so by providing an environment in which you develop personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals. By establishing this "formal" relationship with other people, you will have the opportunity to substantially increase your business.
Last year, members of BNI passed over 4.9 million referrals, which generated nearly two billion dollars' (U.S.) worth of business for the members! BNI is a business and professional networking organization that allows only one person per professional classification or specialty to join a chapter.
Click Image to Enlarge
Join BNI today for...
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased referrals.
- Tools to network more effectively, including an orientation CD giving the "Formula for Success" in BNI, a badge, a vinyl card holder to carry members' business cards, referral slips, marketing materials for your chapter and much more.
- Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
- Quarterly emailed newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business.
- Participation in business tradeshows (where you'll have an opportunity to market your chapter and your business).
- Free periodic workshops on networking.
- And much, much more!!!
Become a member